X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jo-Anne
    replied
    Accucut

Would you like the Accucut Grandemark. I am getting some more stocks in after Christmas.
    Jo-Anne
    Solar Lasers Ltd

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Faerie
    replied
    Thanks Elaine

That's interesting to know, I think at this stage then I'll be better off getting a Cuttlebug or Big Shot as that will cut foam and although I'm then limited to the dies (and the price of them) I think it gives me what I need right now. If I then find my business takes off and I can afford a Craft Robo, I can always look at one of those in the future to use alongside a Die Cutter.

I've just seen a Cuttlebug on Create & Craft for £55 with free P&P this weekend, plus I then get 10% discount as a C&C Member making the price £50, seems very good to me, especially as I nearly paid £79.99 yesterday in Hobbycraft. Very tempted to go & order it.

Leave a comment:

• ElaineJ
    replied
    With a CraftRobo for thin card etc. you can have any design you're capable of creating, so don't have to go with the herd.

I don't have experience of die cutters apart from the large Ellison and Accucut ones (bought for use with LD groups so needed to be substantial) and we had some custom dies for those from Rossendale Forme & Knife (much cheaper than Ellison or Accucut for custom dies).

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Faerie
    started a topic Die Cutting Funky Foam

Die Cutting Funky Foam

Hi

I've been thinking about getting a die cutter and quite fancied a Craft Robo as it seems to do so much (apart from embossing) but was looking today at foam. Hubby is clever and is going to make some door hanger shapes for me from plastic which I can then personalise using the funky foam (I'm thinking of adding names, messages like Jack's Room etc and additional shapes, such as flowers, trains, teddies, that sort of thing).

I'm assuming (but please tell me if I'm wrong ) that I wouldn't be able to put sheets of foam into a Craft Robo and so was looking today at both Big Shot & Cuttlebugs. From what I can see they'll both cut foam & use others manufactureres dies, but can someone tell me is this right and I'd love to hear your opinions on these machines, is one better than the other, are they both very similar, and how do they compare to a Craft Robo, if I got either a Big Shot or Cuttlebug would I still get something more by having a Craft Robo?

All these questions but would value your opinions - thanks xxx
Working...
X