Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mymiyel
    replied
    Yeah, the outdoor stalls change each day. i think Wednesday is fruit and veg day. The indoor stalls are permanent though and you should still be able to find the fabric stalls in there.

Leave a comment:

• Peter
    replied
    I think you'll find Thursday is second hand, Leeds is changing so quickly anything could happen within a week!

Leave a comment:

• Louise88
    replied
    I'm the same, but i've brought up this page, it might help http://www.leeds.gov.uk/page.aspx?pa...9-9a78124145a0

Leave a comment:

• mrs shneebly
    started a topic Kirkgate Market, Leeds

Kirkgate Market, Leeds

Around a year ago on a visit to Leeds I discovered this market, which had several indoor stalls selling great fabric. In the outdoor part of the market there were also some fabric stalls, and on one of them I bought some great thick cotton fabrics for £1 and 50p a metre!!

Visiting again a couple of months ago, I was so disappointed to find that on the day I visited there were no outdoor fabric stalls, but loads of bric-a-brac type stalls.

I gather from this that certain stalls are there on certain days, so can anyone local to Leeds tell me which days are the best to go to find fabric stalls, and which are the days to avoid!!!! Many thanks
Working...
X