Jewellery Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery Bags

I'm looking for cheap drawstring bags to send jewellery out in. I received a pink mesh net style one with gold hearts on that was pulled tight with a pink ribbon and I just thought it was a really nice touch. I'd love to be able to send my jewellery out in something as lovely as this - but obviously I would need it to be cheap otherwise I would have to put my jewellery prices up to accommodate it. Alternatively - I would be interested in hearing how you guys send jewellery out or how you have received it or any interesting ideas you may have. Thanks for any advice or ideas you may have.

Luce x

try ebay! you can get some really good deals on there and usually LOADS cheaper than in the shops.
    search for organza bags..should find loads to choose from.
    hope that helps
    xx

Comment

I agree ebay have the best prices. I use organza bags and/or pillow shape favour boxes, I bought some plain black ones and put a butterfly or heart sticker on them. I bought a big pack of the stickers in the pound shop.
      I have bought quite a lot of lampwork beads and have had some lovely packages.
      Wrapped in tissue paper in an organza bag.
      Wrapped in tissue paper and sealed with a butterfly sticker.
      In a box with a piece of ribbon tied around it.
      In tissue with a piece of sparkly tinsel in the package or with some confetti.
      Wrapped in fancy paper like a tiny present.
      and a lovely touch from a few that have put a wrapped sweet in the package.
      I think if you receive something that is wrapped nicely it makes it feel special and more like a present even if you have bought it for yourself.

Melanie

Comment

Thank you both so much for the information and silvermaid I absolutely loved those ideas, I didn't realise that the organza bags could be purchased so cheaply and I love the idea of putting a wrapped sweet in the package. I think it's touches like these that can make a purchase that much more special xx

Comment

finding_land on ebay is a good supplier for Organza bags. Price is reasonable as compared to other UK sellers. It can be cheaper if you buy directly from a China based seller but takes 2-3 weeks to arrive.
          Sukriti - A Beautiful Creation...

Comment

I agree... I bought some really nice Christmassy organza bags on ebay for the craft fairs I did. I had made loads of little tree decorations and people could fill their little gift bags with designs of their choice... a bit like pick'n'mix! Lots of people said it made a really nice gift so I'd recommend ebay as a good place to search for them.

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Dont forget the bead shops too... many have selections of bags & boxes..
              Mel

Comment

Well, you could try http://www.boxesandbusts.co.uk/,
                I,m very happy with the service I get

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Working...
                X