Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candles - where can i buy?

Hi folks,

Don't know if anyone might help me. I am looking to buy some candles, plain white will be fine although some colours may be nice also. Quite chunky maybe 10 cm diameter. Height over 10 cm.

I want to buy in bulk (although 10's and 20's not 100's) and am wondering if anyone knows of a supplier.

Thanks (in advance) of any help / advice you can give.

Claire x

Originally posted by crafty-clarie View Post
    Hi folks,

Don't know if anyone might help me. I am looking to buy some candles, plain white will be fine although some colours may be nice also. Quite chunky maybe 10 cm diameter. Height over 10 cm.

I want to buy in bulk (although 10's and 20's not 100's) and am wondering if anyone knows of a supplier.

Thanks (in advance) of any help / advice you can give.

Claire x
    Are you any where near IKEA? they have a karge range of candles.
    Maria
    www.rixyswrappers.wahm.co.uk
    personalised favours and gifts

Comment

hi there

feel free to have a look at my website. www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

hth
      vicky
      Eternal Flame Candles
      www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

Unfortunately closest IKEA is Nottingham, although not out of the question. Ideally I am looking to but at wholesale prices as I want to decorate and sell on. Therefore, I could really do with getting them cheaper than retail.

Thank you Flame. Your website is good and so are your prices although the above still applies - I think. I may well be making a purchase if no-one else can help.

Claire x

Comment

Working...
        X