Does anybody live near a Hobbycraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody live near a Hobbycraft?

I'm going to run out of some felt that I've only ever seen in Hobbycraft and I haven't got the time to get over to my nearest to buy some sheets.

I have done a search on google and flea-bay but not come up with anything.

I was just wondering if somebody lived near to one, or was making a trip to one, whether they could buy some sheets for me while they're there?

I will of course pay costs...

The felt I need is for the girlie camper van PE bag here....

http://www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/girl_van.html

Or does anybody know of any other suppliers?

Blog Website Flickr

I will pm you now! Sue xx
    http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Sorry but the nearest to me is Gloucester and although we live just outside Hereford it's the other side and a bit of a journey, about an hour away, 'cos of the windy roads. I wish I did live nearer as it's a big 'un...haven't been there for quite a few years now. Now if you'd asked me a few years ago when we lived in Ross then it would have been woosh, 15 minutes down the road!! Humph...sorry I can't help. Do they have a website or catalogue you could order it from I wonder?
      Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Hey that's not fair! You've got a head start in the Camper Van swap! LOL

Is that floral felt? Lovely.

Sorry can't help with the Hobbycraft thing as I've never been to one and haven't got a clue where my nearest one would be (probably just as well given the bank balance I have or rather don't have at the moment!).
        Natalie
        website blog

Comment

Happy to help if you need it as I really do need to have a good excuse to go to Hobbycraft hehehehe!!!

Comment

Can't you order it from their website? use their name .co.uk
            Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac Moon Designs View Post
              Can't you order it from their website? use their name .co.uk
              They don't do online orders .. you have to ring them and I can't be doing with that

Probably just as well they don't do mail-order - I doubt my postie would speak to me again!
              Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Roseberry Crafts View Post
                Hey that's not fair! You've got a head start in the Camper Van swap! LOL

Is that floral felt? Lovely.
                Believe me, I do have some new camper van ideas but I can't move for PE bags at the moment!

I'm itching like mad to get on and make some new stuff too!
                Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I live near hobbycraft in Glasgow. If you want me to go just let me know.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                  Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Gloucester is the nearest to me im not going there till sometime next week if thats any good to you

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Im near the Glasgow one too! Happy to help whenever you need it.

Jill
                      x
                      Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Shame I popped into the one near me only yesterday!! I could have run the errand then. It's the other side of the city centre to where I work, so I usually do a very fast walk to get there so I can browse before a very fast walk back so I can do it in the hour and eat my lunch!
                        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I'm probably popping to the Watford one tonight!

Hello Autumn Jewels, you commented on my mirrors on DaWanda!

Comment

Susie Q's on the case this time ... but it's great to know there is an army of people out there willing to risk life and limb (and purse!) to go shopping in Hobbycraft!

Now .... does anybody live near a Dunelm?!
                            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Can't help on the dunelm front... sorry!
                              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                              X