Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

No doubt this topic has already been covered so my apologies, but who has pulic liability insurance etc and who are they with?

I need to sort some out asap but wondered if anyone here could recommend someone?
    Liz

EA Cards and Crafts
    Huge choice of papercraft, jewellery and wedding products! Full papercrafts catalogue available.
    www.eacardsandcrafts.co.uk

Hi,

I have public liability insurance underwritten by Norwich Union and I went through Ian W Wallace at craftinsurance.co.uk. I have to admit that I didn't really shop around but his prices seem reasonable and he is very helpful.

Hope that helps
    www.purethoughts.co.uk
    Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

I can recommend two insurance companies that are aimed at our 'market'

GM Imber Ltd, 0870 606 6668 - Craftsinsurce starter at £50 for the year, they also can go up in premium depending on what cover you need. Your £50 gets you £10 million Employers liability and £5 million public liability. No excess!

NMTF (National Market Traders Federation), 01226 749021 - £70 gets you Public liability claims up to £5 million, Product liability up to £5 million and Employers liability uo to £10 million. They also offer other insurances such as stock insurance, car/van insurance etc.

Fran

Comment

I am with TooGoods.

A bit pricier than the others but I didn't shop around.
        A fresh and funky collection of handmade jewellery

www.raspberry-bloom.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X