Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashbee
    replied
    AS someone who worked in an old school art shop for nearly 5yrs I got the chance to try practically every glass/ceramic paint on the planet. (E.g testing for transparency, ease of painting, streakiness, paint mixing qualities etc).

I'd recommend pebeo porcelaine 150. They would work on both glass and ceramics and can be 'fired' in your oven to make them dishwasher safe.

If you are just looking for glass paint then go for Pebeo 'Vitrail' as they are also way out in front compared to most of the others on the market.

Ashbee

Leave a comment:

• lockettpots
    replied
    There is also Marabu Ceramica Porcelain and Glass paints which do the job. When baked in a domestic oven the surface is dish washer safe.

John

Leave a comment:

• Scorch
    replied
    I use Pebeo's bake-on Vitrea 160 for both... works for me!

Leave a comment:

• Craftielisa
    started a topic Ceramic and glass painting

Ceramic and glass painting

Hi,
    I'm just about to venture into trying some new crafts and am looking to decorate some glass candle holders and also some ceramic money boxes.
    However, I'm baffled by the number of different paints out there (and how expensive they seem to be).
    Ideally I'd like to get one set of paints that I can use for both just to try them out. I'm leaning towards acrylic at the moment but would be really grateful for any hints.
    Thanks
    Elisa
Working...
X