Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter help on Mr Site please!!!

Hi everyone,

I've had a look for some help on the forum but can't seem to find any - which makes me worry that I'm the only idiot who doesn't know what I'm doing.

I've recently had a few sign ups for my mailing list but I can't seem to work the Mr Site mailing list feature - which may become a bit of a problem when trying to mail the list.

Anyone able to tell me how to get photos on there and if there's any way of getting a preview before sending the thing to the list? Is it just me or is that not a great design feature?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!
    Yvonne
    x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
    My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

I've only just added the mailing list function to my site and haven't had anyone use it yet so had not given it another thought. I will go and have a look and see if I can fathom anything out for you. Are you on the "Pro" version or just the basic? I'm basic so if you're Pro it might be different anyway.
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

Go into the admin box and then extras, admin page and then mailing list. It comes up with what looks like an email which you type as normal. If you want to add images into your email, go onto image insert (little picture) and then when the dialogue box comes up, click on browse and then you need to select your image from the list it gives you (it is a good idea to name your images so you can find them easily enough!!)

I've never been able to send a test email to myself, but so far been ok in sending the emails out. If you want to add or delete emails, you need the 'edit mailing list' box

Hope this helps!!

PS Your web address on your signature is not pointing to your website - it takes me to the Forum supporters list!!

Comment

Hi Yvonne, I've just had a fiddle about with mine. I think its all possible but it's not straightforward is it! In my case it seems to have something to do with the fact that I'm using Mozilla Firefox which I have to use or I can't use Mr.Site without a million and one problems!
        I will keep playing with it and let you know if I get anywhere!

The other thing is, I've just sent test emails to all my (and OH's) email address and none of them have turned up yet!
        Natalie
        website blog

Comment

Working...
        X