Anybody going to IKEA ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody going to IKEA ?

Anybody going to IKEA in the next month or two and willing to do a 'personal shopper' for me ?

I live about 120 miles round trip from my nearest, and require some (60 ish) candle holders. Paypal/Cheque up front to cover cost + P&P of course.

PM's to me.

Chris.

ER dare I say it or will you spend too much.?????

They now have an online shop.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
      ER dare I say it or will you spend too much.?????

They now have an online shop.

lalalalalalalal *sticks fingers in ears* lalalalalalalalalala not listening...................honest!!!!
      www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Its always so refreshing to know that I'm not the only spendaholic.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Umfortunately, I could buy a couple of dozen three piece suites on kine, but a candle holder.....isn't possible....

Comment

We have an Ikea in our city centre (I work about half a mile from it and live about 1 1/2 miles from it), so I dare say I'd probably get there in the next month or 2 (remembering I'm going on holiday the week after next for a fortnight). Even if I made a "special" trip it's not exactly out of the way.
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
            X