This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decoupage

Hello,does anyone know of any sites where you can print off decoupage sheets ??????? I only know of one and thats woodys stuff.
    Can anyone help

What is Woodys stuff?

Comment

hiya,woodys stuff is a site for background papaers and decoupage sheets

Comment

Hi

have you looked at www.hobby-tool.de ?

it's a dutch site but I can just about work my way round!, the decoupage are under the 3d motives.

hope this helps
        Ruth
        Ruth
        www.pinkpandacards.co.uk
        for your personalised handmade cards, toppers and die cuts

Comment

There's a great Yahoo group for them at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3d-Sheets-4-all

Steve
          CraftBoard

Comment

re: decoupage sheets

Hiya guys.

Looking for decoupage ideas.
            Goto www.imag-e-nation.com. Click on 'craft links' and scroll right down to where is says 'free printables'.

Some work and others dont and are in dutch, but easy to navigate. You can get some great decoupage there and backing sheets.

Failing that, look around the web for your favourite pics and try making your own decoupage. Once you've done one then you can 3d almost anything.

Hope this helps. Check out my site for ideas and inspiration.

www.karenskards.piczo.com
            Attached Files
            thanx
            karen

Comment

Decoupage sheets

Hi

I have the same problem, I do use the internet to get pictures and then I look to see if I can decoupage them. Hope this helps.

Comment

re: decoupage sheets

Hi,
                I'm new on here and I've just set up a website. I'll be offering more decoupage sheets for free. At the moment there is only 2 lots but there is backing sheets too.
                The poinsetta one is handmade by me from scratch.
                The carousel one is a royalty free b/w pic that I coloured in paint shop pro.

feel free to use them if you like them.

I can't post the link to my site yet due to my lack of posts but if you pm me I'll send it to you

Comment

Originally posted by ceejay View Post
                  Hi,
                  I'm new on here and I've just set up a website. I'll be offering more decoupage sheets for free. At the moment there is only 2 lots but there is backing sheets too.
                  The poinsetta one is handmade by me from scratch.
                  The carousel one is a royalty free b/w pic that I coloured in paint shop pro.

feel free to use them if you like them.

I can't post the link to my site yet due to my lack of posts but if you pm me I'll send it to you
                  You can't advertise either until you've satisfied us that you want to be here...............that doesn't include using old threads to introduce yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
                    You can't advertise either until you've satisfied us that you want to be here...............that doesn't include using old threads to introduce yourself.
                    I'm NOT advertising!
                    I'm letting her know that there are free....yes free....decoupage sheets to download. I would have posted the direct link to the exact page so she didn't see anything else.
                    I always thought forums were for discussion and helping other crafters out....or is this a bit like the village fair 'clicky' thing I read in another post.

I was looking through the site last night before bed and saw someone asking for help, so I offered my assistance.

there were no ulterior motives. I am new here. trying to pick up some crafting ideas and to offer any ideas or tips that I can to others.

please don't judge me before you even get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by ceejay View Post

please don't judge me before you even get to know me.
                      ................and vice versa.

Comment

................and vice versa.

thankyou for the warm welcome.
                        I feel all fuzzy inside

I must recommend this site to all my crafting friends

Comment

Oh get off your high horse! What do you think Mods are here for? I rain a thousand kisses upon you and welcome you with open arms, my forum is your forum, would you like a biscuit? Lighten up, for god's sake woman!

Comment

Oh get off your high horse! What do you think Mods are here for? I rain a thousand kisses upon you and welcome you with open arms, my forum is your forum, would you like a biscuit? Lighten up, for god's sake woman!

I think we're getting a bit off topic here. Isn't that part of your 'job'?
                            As I remember YOU were the one with the attitude.

I offered help...you told me to stop self promoting!

big difference.

I think we're done here

Comment

Big mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X