Hi there, hoping one of you wonderful people could help me. I am trying to find out what a 0.8mm diamenter x 5mm stainless steel rod with a threaded end and nut would be called ?
It's the sort of thing you would find on a screw backed earring. Kind of like the one in the attached photo. I've looked everywhere and searched under all kinds of names but come up with nothing even close ?