Getting Ready for Christmas Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Ready for Christmas Already

I know its early but I am starting to think about my christmas plans for this year, want to be a bit more organised and prepared this year ... well thats the plan.

I am looking for some particular items which I am struggling to find and haven't found any helpful suppliers (do they not want my money)

The main thing I am looking for is a christmas tree punch/die that is approx 2 inches (maybe a little bigger) high

I think that woodware and ek success may do one but as the people I have already contacted haven't replied I am unsure

Any ideas/help gratefully received

cant help you with the punch but its never to early to start on xmas things i make xmas cards all year round and am planning to make a few handmade gifts for my freinds and family this year
    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Its never too early to start!!

I've got the little Sizzix Christmas Tree die and its about 2 inches high - if you want anything cutting then pm me!!

Comment

Hi, havne't had a chance to get on here for a few days, work has been getting in the way!!!!

I may have what you are after, but not sure of the size, if you want to send me a personal message with your mail address then i can punch out what i have got & send it to you via e. mail if you would like.

Christine
        www.coshamcraftyclub.co.uk
        www.scrapbookgetaways.co.uk
        www.learntoscrap.co.uk

Comment

Thank-you

Thank-you all very much for your help, I have hopefully found some suitable bits on ebay ... Thank goodness for ebay

Comment

Working...
          X