favourites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favourites

whats your favourite fragrance for soaps etc.
    mine has to be rhubarb and custard, i made some soaps (on my website), the colour of custard with red swirls in it, my god it just smells like the sweets we had as a kid, makes you just want to eat it.
    also parma violet smells yummy although i never actually liked the sweets just the smell.
    MY WEBSITE
    www.crafty-cow.webs.com

my email
    crafty-cow@hotmail.com

Something sweet & fruity like Strawberries and cream or lemon & lime

Can't stand parma violet sweets - so not sure about that one!!
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
      Can't stand parma violet sweets - so not sure about that one!!
      hehe, i used to feed these to my dolly's when i was little as tablets when they were ill!

anyway... i cant use soap because of my skin, but i do love fresh fruit smelling ones, and ones that smell like 'expensive' perfumes
      Av xx
      Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Vanilla

Vanilla for me!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE it!!!! Can't live without it!!! It's the most gorgeous smell ever!!! Sue xx
        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
          hehe, i used to feed these to my dolly's when i was little as tablets when they were ill!

anyway... i cant use soap because of my skin, but i do love fresh fruit smelling ones, and ones that smell like 'expensive' perfumes
          Aah!! 'Come on dolly, take your tablet ' AAAAAAAAH! Lovely memories!! Sue xx
          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post

anyway... i cant use soap because of my skin
            I'm the same. Before I had Emma I would use anything - and lots of it! But since she came along my skin doesn't like anything Very strange? I use anything for sensitive skin now or my skin goes all dry and horrid.

In fact - I really miss soaking in a bath full of lovely smells Not that I have much time to soak in the bath these days and tend to have showers.
            Last edited by incywincy; 02-04-2008, 11:13 PM.
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

re

now then
              have you tried bath salts, the ones i make are made from sea salts and thats it, au natrelle (typo)
              or bath milks these are excellent for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis dermatitis etc, made from powdered goats milk and cornflour and essential oils if you want them fragranced.very kind to the skin, my daughter has eczema and shes my human guinea pig she loves them, beats oilatum anyday
              MY WEBSITE
              www.crafty-cow.webs.com

my email
              crafty-cow@hotmail.com

Comment

goats milk definatly is a yes for excema.
                i have it so bad that i havnt been able to work for a few years now.

im all for trying new bath remidies.
                Oilatum and e45 ripped the top layer of my skin off. was so painful.
                Av xx
                Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

re

poor you, know how you feel hadf a terrible couple of years with kris and her eczema she uses the bath milk about once a week good job i have supplies in lol.
                  take a look on my website have a few different types of bath milks
                  MY WEBSITE
                  www.crafty-cow.webs.com

my email
                  crafty-cow@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi
                    Just come across this thread when looking for suitable smellies for my sister with eczema, it's only 6 months old!!
                    Very interested in having a go at the bath milk. Not wanting to sound stoopid, but do you sprinkle it straight in the bath? I read somwhere about using it muslin bags......
                    Just wondered what the experts do
                    Thanks
                    Fran

Comment

I have psoraisis, it's quite bad at the moment
                      I made a chickweed & evening primrose soap, both of which are reputed to be good for both eczema and psoraisis. I make it HP and used a very strong chickweed tea for my lye water, superfatting with evening primrose oil.
                      Fav fragrance? Probably anything citrus or deep musky fragrances, but def. not parma violets.
                      http://lomondsoap.blogspot.com
                      http://lomondsoap.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X