Shampoo for hairloss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampoo for hairloss

Hello everybody. Do you think there's actually a shampoo that can avoid hair loss in men? And, in other escenario, what natural treatments have you tried to make your hair gro again? It's for a friend. R. J.

I think that for an answer to your query you might get more suitable advice from a health and safety forum rather than a craft forum.

Comment

I heard that smearing Marmite on the scalp helps but I don't know if it's actually true.
      Daesul

http://www.clairemanwani.com
      http://www.folksy.com/shops/clairemanwani
      http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ClaireManwaniPottery

Comment

I don't think there is anything that actually works. Lots lof miracle cures but not truly effective ways.Open to be proven wrong, not that it is a problem I have.

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by jimmygarison
          I think shampoo is so dangerous for our hair and this big reason of hairloss .I also suggest you use daily aloe- vera and coconut oil both mix together .This is very suitable for hair and keeps your hair strong healthy and silky .
          Doesn't seem to work that way with me Jimmy. I still have thick hair and if anything it grows faster now then when I was young. Swear blind the hairdresser puts growth hormone on it to make me get it cut more often.
          Pete
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

Mines wavy Pete.....waving goodbye to my head...lol

Dave.

Comment

I dont belive that. Hairloss depends of testosterone. if you've got a lof of testosterone you can say goodbye to your hair

Comment

My mother was using the TreSemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo before she passed away. You can get it on Amazon. It's a good shampoo.
                Last edited by Dani_30; 04-10-2017, 08:40 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

Please share if you get a solution. Let us know of the progress. Good luck dear.

Comment

Not shampoo, But coconut oil avoid your hair losses.

Comment

Castor oil should be great for your hair !

Comment

I use "Dove Intense Hair Repair" shampoo. It works for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X