Bath bomb ideas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bath bomb ideas?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the website, I've recently had to stay at home on moderate bedrest due to my pregnancy and since I was going out my mind I decided to look for this to do at home and I've had a gonat bath bombs! Just wondering if anyone had any cool tips or ideas/pictures as to what kind of scent or styles I could try out? thanks in advance!x

Ingredients and Supplies:
    • 1 cup baking soda
    • 1/2 cup citric acid
    • 1/2 cup Epsom salts
    • 1 tsp. water
    • 2 tsp. essential oil
    • 3 tsp. oil (olive oil)
    • food coloring (any color you want)
    • bowl
    • whisk
    • jar
    • bath bomb mold

Place the dry ingredients in a bowl and then mix them all evenly with the whisk.

In a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together. Note that in this step, the essential oils, fragrances and colors are added. This is an important step! Make sure to pick out lots of fragrance oils to try out here, as you can make many fabulous combinations for bath time. Lavender bath bombs for relaxation and sleep, perhaps tinted purple. Ylang Ylang and bergamot for a sensual bath bomb, perhaps even add some rose. Tint this one pink. Just some thoughts 🙂

Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix, one small spoon at a time.

When well mixed, you simply pack this mixture into a bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Work quickly so as not to let the bath bom mixture dry out.

Comment

This is one of my project, Turkish Rose
      Duck In A Tub Bath&Body
      www.shopduckinatub.ca

Comment

I didn't used to use bath bombs much but then on my birthday I received a nyassa bath bomb gift set from one of my friend and I loved it, it has such pure scent and are available in different shapes.
        I got to say it has made my bathing time much more interesting and I use it even more often nowadays.

Comment

if you search for dried pentals of flowers to your bathbombs try that ebay item number : 292377137576
          Good Quality in good price i Hope it will be helpfull to you to try a new things in mixing your bathbombs

Comment

Very interesting, thanks

Comment

A holiday inspired bath bomb with peppermint oils are really in during the holiday season. Moreover, people would wanna buy gifts for friends and family. Do a winter wonderland theme or a candy cane themed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X