Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recmmend a good site for pots and bottles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recmmend a good site for pots and bottles?

Hi there,

I am not really happy with the pots / jars and bottles available on the general soap making sites - I am really after 20ml and 50ml jars and 50ml and 100ml bottles (possibly some 200ml). Also interested in tough plastics (to withstand essential oils in products) and glass.

I have traweled the net for about an hour, and just when I find a site that I like, i find that there is a minimum amount - like 50 of each item - really I don't need more than about 10 at a time is it is just for personal use and for friends.

Does anyone know of a good site for this?

Thanks

x

Yep, I'm interested in some contacts for this type of thing too. I sell frit for lampworkers and I'm always looking out for new packaging ideas. I can buy in bigger quantities than you Alexiss, but still many companies won' t sell under 5000 pcs - I'm more likely to buy 500!

Comment

Have you tried coloured bottles? I haven't used them myself but they have come highly recommended. I will add a link it a mo!!

Right here you go.

Coloured bottles.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I've used coloured bottles in the past and found them to be really helpful.
        www.purethoughts.co.uk
        Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

newdirectionsuk.com do small amounts, also could try http://www.dormex.co.uk/as well if they have them in stock then they will sell in small amounts.

Comment

Thanks very much everyone - I have looked at coloured bottles and they look lovely!

Comment

Try the New Directions UK website. They have oodles of glass and plastic containers, lots of colours and sizes. You can buy individual pieces or cartons! Sorry, I can't post the URL because I am brand new and need 25 posts to put a URL in my reply

HTH

ETA: D'oh! Someone has already posted here about New Directions... I should stop trying to skim read! LOL
              Last edited by pariate; 13-03-2008, 11:45 AM.

Comment

try pattesons glass if your buying in bulk, i think the min order is either 50 or 100 jars and bottles and you will get them cheap, around 15p each, the link to the web site is jarsandbottles-store .co .uk (i can't post links yet as not enougth posts so if someone wants to do it or i will redo this if i remember after 25 posts) prices also include a lid

Comment

Naturally Thinking has some nice ones as well

http://www.naturallythinking.com/cat...sures-c-3.html

Comment

Working...
                  X