Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Work Out Batch Number System?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Work Out Batch Number System?

Hello

I've been working on making my handmade body butter legal to sell in public over the last few months. I'm now at the stage where I'm nearly ready to get my labels printed. But I've just realized I still need to work out how to create the batch number system.

Does anybody has any experience in this? Any advice please?

Thank you.

Angeline

Try the FDA website

Hi there,

Unfortunately living I Switzerland the laws with regards to batch labelling is different not being part of the EU. As our products don't need to be sent away for testing but have to be labelled differently. Try the site in the title (I am not allowed to give you the URL), it has a lot of useful info on what you need to do. You'll be fine, just follow the rules and be confident.

Good luck with everything. I have just opened up a small shop I my village and things are selling really well. Once you start to sell you'll get a good taste for it and fly from there. :-)

I hope the info helps you

Comment

Originally posted by naturally27 View Post
      Hi there,

Unfortunately living I Switzerland the laws with regards to batch labelling is different not being part of the EU. As our products don't need to be sent away for testing but have to be labelled differently. Try the site in the title (I am not allowed to give you the URL), it has a lot of useful info on what you need to do. You'll be fine, just follow the rules and be confident.

Good luck with everything. I have just opened up a small shop I my village and things are selling really well. Once you start to sell you'll get a good taste for it and fly from there. :-)

I hope the info helps you
      Thank you for replying. I think I've figured out now after reading countless papers and websites and annoying people with questions!

Congratulation for your success. That gives me a lot of encouragment too.

Comment

I also found encouragement here)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X