Selling Natural Beauty Products- Soaps, Creams, Oils, Balms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Natural Beauty Products- Soaps, Creams, Oils, Balms

I have had all my products certified. Does anyone know of anywhere to sell my products.

My website is **************** if you would like to have a look at my products

MOD EDIT
    Please read rules about posting URLS
    Last edited by beadsbydesign; 15-04-2009, 04:05 PM.
    Karen
    NaturalBeautySolutions.co.uk

Where to sell and bulk supplies!

Hi

Why not sell to shops? My products are in several shops. Why not go to carft fairs, recently i have booked a number of craft fairs for this year.

Illl give you a few bulk supplies, the company who i deal with for my ingredients left all the original packaging on the ingredients. so here are a few

Bako-www.bako.co.uk they offer my sodium bicarbonate for my bath bombs

Beatson Clark-www.baetsonclark.co.uk they supply on the pallet if to much then buy from www.,jjpack.co.uk for glass jars, plastic and much more in samller ammounts.

Peacock-www.peacock.co.uk salt and lots of it! But its not dead sea salt!

Bulk soap base on the pallet go to www.stephensongroupuk.com they offer a wide range of soap base made in yorkshire. Its worth buying on the pallet, becouse its a lot cheaper then buying in smaller ammounts.

James
    Astley Soap Company

[/url]
    astleysoapco.co.uk

Comment

Regiterd?

Is natural beauty soloutions a registerd company in the UK. For example LTD, and so on. If its not you want to becouse not only can peaople steal your name and use it but you can get lower tax. Which means you pay less tax to the goverment.
      astleysoapco.co.uk

Comment

where do I sell my soap

Hi everyone, I sell handmade soap and I wondered if anyone knew of any good craft fairs coming up in Cheshire.
        Thanks Gill

Comment

Craft

Hello

well you would like some good craft fairs well i only know a few as i sell alot more through my website

There are some good fairs near Chester
          9There are also faryes at Haigh hall.

To get more infomrtaion on some faryes then try and find the phone number on the internet for Derion House, they have very good fayres. I will post some more information soon on there phone number and more crft faryes.

Keep on enjoying your soap making and good luck.

James
          Aatley soap company
          astleysoapco.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X