Assesment needed soon!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assesment needed soon!!

I have contacted Scott Grainger but just a standard email to say they aren't taking clients yet. Also Bath bomb.biz but not replied. Can anyone suggest or PM me where to go as I would like to get this sorted out as soon as possible. Much appreciated for any help. Steve

I think you will find that all assessors are up to their eyes with the new regs and the dreaded portal, so are not taking on any new clients for a month or 2.

Leave it until Sept when things have quietened down a little?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Ithink Bath-Bomb.Biz get there's from Scott (as do a lot of the suppliers)....but you could try The Soap Kitchen as they offer this service too. They are quite a good place to get supplies, too if you register as trade. Fairly good prices but make sure you're not in a hurry for anything
      for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
      plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
      Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

Thank you. It seems they are all suspended at the moment. I will have to be patient and wait a bit longer. Thank you

Comment

Hi Steve, I'm in the same position, I'm all ready to go but for the assessment. But after following the progress of Scott and the new regulations saga, on other forums I decided to hold off till August, although as Jane said it may be as late as Sept because they are absolutely snowed under.

I nearly emailed Scott the other day to ask if there was anything I could be doing / preparing in the meantime whilst I wait but decided against it because I didn't really what to trouble him during what must be a chaotic time, so if anyone else has any suggestions it would be appreciated

I just have to keep reminding myself, 'patience is a virtue' but its so difficult and I feel your frustration Steve, because I feel like I can't progress any further till the assessments are in place

Comment

Working...
          X