Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosecottage
    replied
    Depends how complicated your tags are. We make all of our price tags ourselves by printing a page full at a time and cutting them out. We've kept the label simple with our trading name, website, tel no and email address on one side and any 'warnings' on the other. Its a word document and we can vary the size of tag almost to each individual product and most printers will cope with card. My wife inherited some crimping(?) scissors if we want to make them wavy edged and also a wheeled punch with different sizes of holes which we use according to the size of ribbon. Makes each tag so cheap the cost is almost incalculable.

Good Luck

David

Leave a comment:

• Busy Bee Beauty
    replied
    Have a look at Mabel five and dime on facebook, they may be able to help as they do luggage labels.

Leave a comment:

• Amanda Thomas
    started a topic Heart shaped tags

Heart shaped tags

I would like to make some heart shaped card tags with a hole to insert ribbon to wrap around a glass bottle. I would also like to print my logo and some wording.

Can anyone help, preferably I would like to make myself but would also consider getting someone to design and make.

Thank you.
Working...
X