PET jar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PET jar

I am after a 300 ml PET jar I think it also call a cosmetic jar. It can also be a Kilner jar
    I have find someone but I am not after 10.000

Thanks

Boye

I'm not sure what you are asking. PET is the acronym for Polyethylene terephthalate, a type of plastic. Are you after a plastic jar? Kilner jars are the ones with the metal hinge and rubber seal, usually used for preserves. I have only ever seen glass kilner jars.

Comment

Lots of cosmetic companies use PET kilners try Trevor for small quantities

http://www.elements-bodycare.co.uk/a...each--412.html

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

http://www.ntwholesale.co.uk/categor.../Plastic-Jars/ These are very good....you will have to register with them but they have a really good range of type and size and the prices are very good.

If you want a few - 50 to 100 then Dormex will be the place where almost everyone else buys theirs from (and then sells them to you )...google DORMEX and give them a ring to ask about prices....
        Last edited by Bath-Bomb.Com; 22-02-2013, 10:14 AM.
        for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
        plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
        Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

Originally posted by Craftychez View Post
          I'm not sure what you are asking. PET is the acronym for Polyethylene terephthalate, a type of plastic. Are you after a plastic jar? Kilner jars are the ones with the metal hinge and rubber seal, usually used for preserves. I have only ever seen glass kilner jars.
          Sorry, I meant to say I hadn't seen any small PET ones for sale. I know where to come for advice when I'm next looking for sample bottles. I take waste samples for my job and often need to buy small quantities of various shape and size bottles and jars made out of different materials but I can only find them in whole pallets! I never thought of asking on here for help.

Oh, Im being dim now. I meant to thank the person posting the link and quoting me but I seem to have quoted myself! - doh!
          Last edited by Incognito 1; 22-02-2013, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks Jane and bath-bomb, I will look at them

Sorry Craftychez if I didn’t make myself clear in my wording, The jar I like is call an clear straight sided jar but justasoap only have that one in 200 ml justasoap.co.uk/catalog/clear-straight-sided-jar-200ml-pack-p-595.html

Thanks

Boye

Comment

Originally posted by Boye View Post
              Thanks Jane and bath-bomb, I will look at them The jar I like is call an clear straight sided jar but justasoap only have that one in 200 ml justasoap.co.uk/catalog/clear-straight-sided-jar-200ml-pack-p-595.html
              Definitely try Naturally Thinking...very much the same sort of stock as Just A Soap
              for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
              plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
              Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

Working...
              X