Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find a Soap Stamp?

Hello All

Another day, another question!! I have noticed that allot of soap crafters stamp their soaps with their company name or logo. I think this looks great on soap for sale. Can anybody recommend a company that makes bespoke soap stamps?

Many thanks

Nina

ahh i was literally just about to do a google search for this! i will be very interested to see what people say.
    http://www.facebook.com/SpeckledFawnSoaps

Comment

Lasercutz do a soap stamp. I've not posted enough to include their link but you can find them on google.
      June

www.ironbridgesoap.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/IronbridgeSoap

Comment

I've just ordered one with lasercuts, not received it yet so can't comment on quality of stamp but great customer service (friendly and helpful guy) and reasonably priced I think. I'll update when stamp arrives

Comment

Thanks to you both, I will take a look at Lasercuts. Will be interested to know how yours turns out.

Comment

Stamp arrived today and looks pretty good. not had chance to try it out on soaps yet but the design / font is exactly as requested, so very pleased with purchase

Comment

Don't want to scare anyone...but when you buy a stamp does the stamp manufacturer "sign"/agree to say that they do not own the logo/name/stamp? Only ask as I have known of previous issues with ownership of "moulds", etc.

Just a thought, probably not a big issue. Let us know hoe you get on with the stamp!
              Vintage home accessories and vintage furniture style ideas
              Spa Hotels Yorkshire

Comment

Working...
              X