Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW - we have been featured in -

Country Living magazine.

3 products - our goat's milk soap, goat's milk face mask and goat's milk soap with a lovely write up.

Orders have been flying in

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

That long sleep seems to be disappearing over the far horizons. Good news for you though.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Fantastic! Just be careful to make sure you still have a bit of time for yourself - you can keep going at full steam ahead for too long!

Linda

Comment

Wow! Congratulations
        www.goodnightboutique.com

Comment

Nice work! Although I don't have your products (maybe next time ) I do love goat's milk for the skin, such a treat!
          Interested in crafts, home repair and restoration. I regularily use a number of online websites to learn how to restore items and have found PartSelect really useful for DIY appliance repair as I live in a home with appliances that are 20+ years old. I believe in repairing over replacing

Comment

Congratulations Jane - sounds like you won't be winding down for Christmas for a while yet!!
            Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
            Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
            Follow me on Twitter:
            @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Fabulous news Jane, it just gets better and better. Hope the orders keep on rolling in for you, you can sleep christmas day...........what more do you want LOL

Mo.XX
              Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
              Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
              www.bodrighy.co.uk
              https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
                Country Living magazine.

3 products - our goat's milk soap, goat's milk face mask and goat's milk soap with a lovely write up.

Orders have been flying in

Jane
                OMG I've just had a look at your website and I think I'm in love! Your products looks so amazing I just wish I wasn't so broke :-(!

Congratulations on your exposure and the next time I'm able to treat myself I'll be sure to head over to your website. xx

Comment

Congratulations. Just looked at your products. They look lovely.

Comment

Working...
                  X