No announcement yet.

packaging and labels (mainland europe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• packaging and labels (mainland europe)

Hello!
    I've been making cosmetics (lotions, lip balms, salves, body butters, etc) and CP soaps for quite a while and I am looking into selling them where I live in Italy. I have a pretty good handle on the EU, Italian, and local regulation but the main problem I am having is finding packaging (preferrably from recycled materials, but if not that, at least 'natural looking'). When I lived in the US, I knew where to find everything but I am having a difficult time finding suppliers in Europe that will ship to Italy for a reasonable price. In particular I need lotion and cream jars, lip balm tubes, tins for body butter bars and salves, and waterproof labels. Also containers for things like massage oils, aftershave, shampoo, etc. Since I don't know how much I will sell, I would prefer to not have to buy in amounts over 1000 like what I have found so far.

Thanks for the help! Also, does anyone know of a mainland Europe supplier of ingredients (oils, butters, EOs, etc) that has prices as good as in the UK? I am trying to save on shipping

bump! I didn't get any replies before and I'm still searching...

Comment

Hi,

Try naturallythinking.
      Tatiana

PajeScents - 100 % Natural and Handmade Incense from Amazon

Facebook
      Blog

Comment

Working...
      X