Christmas preparedness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas preparedness

I edited my post because the original has gone?
    Last edited by greannancrafts; 30-06-2011, 09:51 PM.
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

So its going to be a very quiet November and December for you then Jane?
    One craft project, like one cookie, is never enough!

http://christmaspiecrafts.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @jillspain
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChristmasPieCrafts

Comment

What happened to the first part of this thread, seems to have disappeared?

Comment

Is it my imagination or was the first post something to do with early Christmas crafting???? Have the post munchies gobbled it up???

Jill

Comment

I've been thinking lately that there might be the first mention of Christmas soon, lol.
          Celia
          I can't be creative and tidy too
          www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
          The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
          Jencel on Facebook

Comment

I'm planning to be more organised this year - it is actually not very far off before my Christmas designs make their first appearance at fairs for the year (scary!). The plan is to start creating a few Christmas designs from now on so that I have a good stock built up when I really need them at the end of the year. Note, the key word there is plan. We'll see how it goes! I'm always very impressed by people who can successfully plan ahead...
            Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
            Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
            Follow me on Twitter:
            @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

WASH YOUR MOUTHS OUT PEOPLE, IT'S THE LAST DAY OF JUNE FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I WAS ALL HAPPY AND CHEERFUL THIS MORNING THEN YOU GO AND MENTION THE 'C' WORD........................*&%DE£"(**&%$****$$!)) *R$£"^&**(Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mo.XX
              Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
              Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
              www.bodrighy.co.uk
              https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
                WASH YOUR MOUTHS OUT PEOPLE, IT'S THE LAST DAY OF JUNE FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I WAS ALL HAPPY AND CHEERFUL THIS MORNING THEN YOU GO AND MENTION THE 'C' WORD........................*&%DE£"(**&%$****$$!)) *R$£"^&**(Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mo.XX
                Sorry Mo

I didn't actually start the thread, someone else did, but must have then decided, whatever?

Having said that, we have to have all our Christmas stock made by end of August, as we are too busy to make after that. All fairs are fully booked.

Jane
                www.just-soaps.com
                Twitter JUSTSOAPS
                Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Jane, your original post was indeed here and you edited it out...you were talking about having all your soaps done for Christmas and your markets/fairs booked. You had originally put it in a Christmas Cards thread, so I moved it here. It's a successful thread so ... enjoy!

Mods ARE allowed to move posts when not in the appropriate place. Mods are NOT required to send PM notices or explanations.

I think posters are enjoying this thread - I hope you will be able to also.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
                    What happened to the first part of this thread, seems to have disappeared?
                    Your guess is as good as mine?

Jane
                    www.just-soaps.com
                    Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
                      Jane, your original post was indeed here and you edited it out...you were talking about having all your soaps done for Christmas and your markets/fairs booked. You had originally put it in a Christmas Cards thread, so I moved it here. It's a successful thread so ... enjoy!

Mods ARE allowed to move posts when not in the appropriate place. Mods are NOT required to send PM notices or explanations.

I think posters are enjoying this thread - I hope you will be able to also.
                      I did not start this thread!
                      www.just-soaps.com
                      Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

I can confirm that Jane didn't start this thread - she and I picked up on the original opening post, which for some strange reason disappeared into the wide blue yonder and made our 'left behind' posts seem pretty odd.

Jill

Comment

Originally posted by JKS View Post
                          I can confirm that Jane didn't start this thread - she and I picked up on the original opening post, which for some strange reason disappeared into the wide blue yonder and made our 'left behind' posts seem pretty odd.

Jill
                          Thank you JKS, whoever you are - for confirming that I am not going mad, and that some strange happenings are happening:-)

We have to smile though;-)

Jane
                          www.just-soaps.com
                          Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

Yes, I am pre paring for christmas! (shyly puts up hand)
                            I wrote my cards in January and have them stored away gaining stamps gradually, a present for christmas has just arrived and I am making fused glass snowflakes and christmas tree suncatchers.

Comment

Originally posted by annnoble View Post
                              Yes, I am pre paring for christmas! (shyly puts up hand)
                              I wrote my cards in January and have them stored away gaining stamps gradually, a present for christmas has just arrived and I am making fused glass snowflakes and christmas tree suncatchers.
                              I have a friend like you Ann and i don't know how you do it. One year I bought all my wrapping paper and some gifts in the January sale but by December I'd forgotten I had them and bought more...only discovered the original ones when I went in the loft to get the decorations down and by then it was too late - doh!

I have to buy all the Christmas stock in before the summer but refuse to even think about making my own stuff until the clocks go back.
                              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
                              X