Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip Top Table Sale

Hi

i have just started a weekly market in streatham called Tip top table sale, the first event we had we had a great cosmetics vendor called Lovely,Gorgeous,Things, she went down very well and was really popular, she is in the hospital at the moment so i am trying to find a cosmetics vendor for this Sunday and a few other Sundays.

If you would be interested please let me know, it runs from 12-5, tables are £20 (we provide the table) you can have a look at the website tiptoptablesale.co.uk, we have all different types of vendors from jewelry,clothes to food.

hope to hear from you soon

Miss tip top

(Joyce)
    =====
    Indoor craft market - every other Sunday - 12-5pm - White Lion pub, 232 Streatham High Road, SW16

Click here Tip Top Table Sale
    =====

Just like your previous thread the link at your signature has an error. I discovered the 't' i highlighted should not be there : ...titptoptablesale.co.uk

Good luck!

Celine Jo
    from
    eyeARTyou
    ( based in East London )

P/S : If my advice/suggestion has helped you, you could click on the star at the bottom left to add to my reputation.

Blog :
    http://eyeartyou.blogspot.com/
    FB Page : In Progress
    Email : [email protected]

Comment

I have managed to get your website working - it looks very, very good! But I am a bit confused as it is advertised as a car-boot sale?

Comment

Working...
      X