Personalised Soap Stamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Soap Stamps

I would like to have my own personalised soap stamp made. Has anyone here got any info/details on who I might get in touch with?

Thanks.

The Soap Lady

Have you tried local metal workers?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Err No! Wouldn't have even thought of going down that route. I will see what I can find though.

The ~Soap Lady

Comment

You could also try rubber stamps, I use some of my scrapbooking stamps and the design came out beautifully, some stationary shops make rubber stamps to your description including vista print...

Comment

Found this blog on how to make them, sounds messy though?

http://homemadebathproducts.blogspot...ap-stamps.html

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

If you are still looking - I make soap stamps using acrylic by etching them on my Lasercutter.

Best

Dave
            My facebook page

Comment

We are applying for our soap cert in January. Please follow our blog so we have record of you and can track you easily. Cheers
              lesley

Originally posted by Daven View Post
              If you are still looking - I make soap stamps using acrylic by etching them on my Lasercutter.

Best

Dave

Comment

Will do, thanks ;-)

Dave
                My facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post

Best

Dave
                  Are you still making these Dave? If so could you please email me regarding giving me a quote @ [email protected]
                  cheers mate
                  Stuart

Comment

Originally posted by donstu71 View Post
                    Are you still making these Dave? If so could you please email me regarding giving me a quote @ [email protected]
                    cheers mate
                    Stuart

I'm interest in this too. Are they an alternative to a custom brass one for wax seals?

Please pm me with any info.

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
                    Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
                    bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

Hi Stuart,

I am - will email you details ;-)

Cheers

Dave
                      My facebook page

Comment

I use acrylic sheet which has excellent compressive qualities but is quite brittle so care when cleaning is required. I recommend a toothbrush and warm water.

I have made a good few now with positive feedback - I have a webpage with more details but not sure if I can post it, but if you search for 'soap stamps uk laser' you should find me ;-)

Will PM you as well Vik ;-)

Best

Dave
                        My facebook page

Comment

Cheers Dave.

Oakdale Studios Facebook
                          Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
                          bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

Working...
                          X