The best place for essential oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best place for essential oils

I buy my essential oils from soap kitchen, and just a soap, soap kitchen is quite expensive and just a soap doesn't have everything I need and for fragrance I go to soaposh, they don't have many essential oils either although I find their prices are the best so far..any suggestions. It would be nice to get all of these in one place. Also is there a place to buy the oils and stuff in bulk as well?

How long is a piece of string?

Getting all your EOs in one place at the right price is not easy.

What sort of quantities are you looking?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I tend to get most of mine from Amphora http://www.amphora-aromatics.com/ the minimum spend for wholesale is £50 +vat but they also have a retail site too.

Comment

Thanks Rosamundi, I think I will get 30ml bottles for now...I will check their prices

Comment

Have you searched locally for a supplier?

Often you can collect which saves on postage, try for example yell.com

Boots have a small selection

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I used to buy from Amphoria Aromatics regularly but recently came across a new company Simply Essential UK which you may want to have a look at. Their essential oils are a really reasonable and you can order quite a few and only pay, I think, £2 or thereabouts for postage. Ive bought quite a few times now and they came within a day or two so fantastic all round.

Comment

Hi, Soapbomb.biz is really good , fast delivery and good price

Comment

Essential oils direct have always been brilliant. I've used their site time and time again and only ever encountered one problem and that was with late delivery, which was due to the delivery driver. But even then they were helpful and friendly! Their oils are really inexpensive and hydrolats are good too. Prices show with and without vat, without having to go to checkout and see at the end! Would definitely recommend these guys to everyone.

Comment

Boswellia sacra frankincense essential oil

the best essential oil i come across is PureSacra, which is 100% pure frankincense of the rare sacra breed essential oil, apparently its very effect in treating cancer among other conditions also.
                  Last edited by beadsbydesign; 17-07-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aiman View Post
                    the best essential oil i come across is PureSacra, which is 100% pure frankincense of the rare sacra breed essential oil, apparently its very effect in treating cancer among other conditions also, i got it from puresacra.com
                    What are you wittering on about? Boswellia sacra is merely the primary species in the genus Boswellia. It is not 'rare' at all.Are you also trying to claim that there is little-to-no need for oncology clinics in Oman, Yemen or Saudi Arabia?

You seem, too, to be under the impression that those of us who may want to purchase - for example - jasmine, geranium or lavender EO will be happy with frankincense as a replacement.

You might like to note that this thread has been inactive for the past two years ...

Comment

I found a few suppliers on Ebay which seem quite reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X