Who knew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knew...

...that re-batching could be SO PAINFUL!! I am in the process of grating unscented soap to re-batch into scented soap, and my wrists and back are killing me! Also, my feet and ankles are swelling for some reason.

My food processor is useless, or I would use it. I am using a huge wood working plane and it is making gorgeous grated soap. It's not as miserable as using a cheese grater.

DSC00353.jpg

And then last night - I got that one batch so beautifully creamy and poured it into the loaf mold and THEN realized I had forgotten to add the EO...for pity's sake. So I poured it back into the crock pot...today I have some beautiful looking and wonderful smelling soap but at what cost!!!! I simply MUST write down a list of the steps, and focus!!!

Certainly sounds like hard work Susan! I find if I stand too long in on position I always get backache. You should try and take some breaks!!

cj
    www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
    Become a facebook fan
    Check out my blog

Comment

bet it smells lovely!!
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Awww Susan !

I will get on ebay for you and see if I can get you some hunky men who are not afraid to get bubbly with you and help you

You can then take a break and supervise them !

Let us know how the soap turns out

Francesca
        * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
        Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

Hmmmmm, hunky men....this idea has possibilities...NOT that my husband isn't hunky...well, he used to be. =)

Oh yes, the whole house smells divine - I added Egyptian Geranium EO - aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, rosey!

Comment

Good luck with it, don't know how you have the time between all the animals and birds x
            My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

feeding the baby wuvvies is very tense - i need to relax and not be so afraid. And I have read that it's okay if the formula gets all over them - they'll be alright.

aa.JPG

The one on the right is the younger one, and smaller, and looks dehydrated...distressing.
              Last edited by removed10; 09-09-2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X