Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find Flexus soap moulds in the UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find Flexus soap moulds in the UK.

I'm looking for a specific soap mould, it's made by Flexus and is in the shape of a sheep. I've found it on US & Australian sites & eBay in Canada but either the company won't ship to the UK, or, they require a minimum order, or, the postage charge is astronomical!! Does anyone know where I can either source the mould in the UK, or, know of anywhere that doesn't have a minimum order limit, or, have astronomical shipping charges?
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

try sensory perfection just type that in the search engine, they have sheep molds got one from there myself, and if you can't see what you want contact Jo who runs it and she will try to get it for you if she can.

Comment

Oops too late! I've just found a new supplier in the US and not only did they have the moulds I wanted, they had lots of other bits and bobs too and they didn't overcharge on the shipping!

(I have ordered stuff from sensory perfection before, I agree she's really nice & helpful)
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Working...
      X