Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a scent

Hi all
    Can anyone help or advise on creating a scent for my new product line - its something im not particularly good at or enjoy - think i really need to liase with someone who is qualified in this field - (im in the UK by the way)

Many thanks

what is your product and what type of fragrance are you looking for? Soap frags are very different from linen freshening frags for example
    Amanda

www.janeexelbys.blogspot.com

Comment

creating a scent

Hi Amanda,

We will be making soaps, salts, scrubs & massage oils initially - we are looking for two scents, one a sort of fresh oceany clean type of smell and the other more of a warm deeper sort of smell - if that makes some sort of sense to you!
      thanks

Comment

Are you planning to create a scent which will also have health properties eg by using essential oils, or just use fragrance oils?

Dont forget, a good fragrance has top, middle and bottom notes

Comment

www.gracefruit.co.uk have a fab area called invent-a scent if you want to use fragrance oils. I have never used it but they are an extremely good company with good quality products so I presume it will be good. If you want E/O blends then it is a bit more complicated...
          Amanda

www.janeexelbys.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello,
            All of you gave very good information. Right now i don't have enough information about this but i will try to get some good information about it.

cheers!!

Comment

The Soap Kitchen sells quite few scents, even similar to Parfume Brands. I used to buy a soap with similar to Hugo Boss smell years and years ago. Mmmm, it was really nice.
              Jelena
              Help other people and peolpe will help you.

Comment

Working...
              X