Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a good recipe for foot soaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a good recipe for foot soaks?

I want to start making foot soaks, to sell at craft fairs along with my bath bombs and soaps, and I wondered if anyone had any good recipes?? Deodorising, refreshing, or, relaxing soaks would be good as there lots of walkers around this area who, I'm sure, would be glad of a good old foot soak, after a day's trecking!
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

This isn't meant to sound rude but nobody is going to give you the recipes they have worked hard for and developed themselves.

if you do a internet search you can find lots of recipes out there.

try here for a start http://www.makeyourcosmetics.com/

you are aware though I presume that for every cosmetic skin care item you sell that you make you will need to get it certified as safe for use.

Comment

Many thanks for your reply, I wasn't expecting anyone's secret recipes, so perhaps I didn't word it very well, I just wanted any useful tips etc. For example, if I saw a request for recipes for relaxing bath soaks, I'd happily share the fact that I find clary sage to be efficacious.
      Thank you for drawing my attention to it, as it is an important issue, but I am aware of the legality regarding certification and I do have the required safety assessment documentation.
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

re

hi poppy4lee
        i have just started making foot soaks using sea salts
        have a think about what relaxes the feet, i love peppermint as its lovely and refreshing or tea tree (smells like ****) but some people like it lol
        or lavender
        MY WEBSITE
        www.crafty-cow.webs.com

my email
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy4lee View Post
          I want to start making foot soaks, to sell at craft fairs along with my bath bombs and soaps, and I wondered if anyone had any good recipes?? Deodorising, refreshing, or, relaxing soaks would be good as there lots of walkers around this area who, I'm sure, would be glad of a good old foot soak, after a day's trecking!
          I don't have any recipe for foot soaks but I would work on the same concept as bath bombs - sodium bicarbonate, citric acid and some epsom salts/dead sea salts.
          blog
          site
          fanpage

Comment

Sorry I dont have any foot soak recipes but I do have a lovely Bread n Butter pudding one! With croissants and maple syrup custard (thats me licking my lips)

Shaz x
            Keepsake Kollections
            & Rossendale Ramblings!
            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
            X