Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap making course

Hi there

Does anyone know of a good home study course for soap making and legislation? I have found one, but a bit worried that it might not be any good.

Or even can you recommend good books. I want to make my own soaps, bathing products and lip balms.

thanks

Hi,

I'm a full time soap maker and I wish I had the time to run courses, I would love to teach natural soapmaking!!

I guess it depends what type of soap you are planning on making. I'm a cold process soapmaker and when I was learning I used a book called handmade soap by melinda coss, she used to own a soap company so knows what she is talking about! Its full of recipes but does not cover certification.

Hope that helps

Leanna
    www.purethoughts.co.uk
    Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

I also self taught myself, however I only do MP, occasionally do hp but make my own beauty and bath products, what i suggest you do is read read and read, and then read some more. lots of info on the web about soap making and bath product making.
      I had a quick browse on the net and could only find one uk soap making home study course if you want to go down that route. just do a search for home study soap making,

Comment

Working...
      X