Looking for moulds . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for moulds . .

But i cant find what i need in this country or with a reasonable postage!!

I am looking for something 'coffee bean' so either a bean shape (any size), a chocolate mould with a bean on top or i have even seen a massage bar with coffee beans on the top - anything like this would be fabulous!

And as an aside, i was also looking for a 2 part cupcake mould, it has a cherry topped swirl and a base, 2 of each on the mould (though i could live with 1 of each!) the only place i have found it have a minimum order for international shipping!!

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be fab, they are only going to be used with M&P (and even then only really for decoration or personal use!!)

Thanks!
    Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

have you tried Ruths Moulds - forum member on here?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

thanks, have sent a pm!
      Jo

Comment

Hi Stampinupgirl,

Have you looked at Denny moulds? Admitedly, they're not the best for quality but you seem to have a very specific need! (and they do some unusual moulds).

Also, have you had a look at ebay?
        Handmade Natural Soap from the Peak District, Derbyshire
        Handmade Therapeutic Soap,
        Organic Bath & Body Care.

Comment

Well, i PM'd ruth moulds, but i dont think they can help as i havent heard back.

I found a 3D cupcake mould on ebay, but still no coffee bean!

And thanks for the suggestion, denny were my first stop as i have bought from them in the past, but no luck there (as an aside, have they wound down their ebay shop, there was only one item in it! Website still seems to be going fine though) They have always been fine for me quality wise, but then i only get them for 'playing' and personal projects, so they are more than adequate!
          Jo

Comment

I'm not sure if Janie is a member of this forum but I know she makes moulds - might be worth an email craftingjennywren @ yahoo.com

Comment

Jo from Sensory Perfection used to do a coffee bean mould but I can't see it now. Would the raisins or rosehips be of use?

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Those shapes wouldnt really help lisa, but thanks for the link, i have emailed to ask if she can still get a coffee bean!

Rosamundi, thanks, i have also sent an email to janie!
                Jo

Comment

if you want email me your requirements and i will as hubby to do a quote for you. as he does rubber moulds for me and he has just done a mould to make a bronze figure of michael jackson
                  Racheal
                  www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Stampinupgirl View Post
                    Well, i PM'd ruth moulds, but i dont think they can help as i havent heard back.

I found a 3D cupcake mould on ebay, but still no coffee bean!

And thanks for the suggestion, denny were my first stop as i have bought from them in the past, but no luck there (as an aside, have they wound down their ebay shop, there was only one item in it! Website still seems to be going fine though) They have always been fine for me quality wise, but then i only get them for 'playing' and personal projects, so they are more than adequate!
                    Ruth doesn't use the forum all that much try an email. They replied to me that way super quick.
                    Liz
                    http://www.soapiehandmadesoaps.com
                    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X