Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed wholesale supplier of bath bombs -

Hi

I make gift sets with handmade bath products. I make the bag card and tag and buy in the soap and bath bombs (at the time of starting wasnt in the poistion to afford the licenses etc.)

However, I was wondering if anyone can supply bath bombs wholesale. I usually but small bath marbles (approx 100 for £6.95 + vat). My usual wholesaler has quite a high minimum order and they are out of stock at the moment.

I would also be interested in peoples soaps as well if the could offer a good deal. I am also looking for some very small soaps to put on the top of facecloth muffins.

Thanks

vic
    www.babybearcreations.co.uk - handmade stationery and cards

www.buggable.weebly.com - personalised t-shirts and clothing, work wear and hen and stag t-shirts.

I have pm'ed you.

Donna
    xx
    The Soap Fairy xx
    www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

i forgot to mention my husband can do any small moulds you would like and if you would your soap to have your name on it can be done as well
      Racheal
      www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

i have sent you a pm

regards
        sue
        How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

Working...
        X