Soap Labelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap Labelling

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could inspire me lol! I slice & wrap soaps from suppliers, labelling them with scent etc, but I didnt actually realise you had to label them with ingredients aswell, so how can i do this without taking away form the pretty soap, as I have a label on the front with scent, so not sure if another on the back would be a good idea? Thanks x

Your supplier should supply you with, ingredient list, batch no, allergens and best before date - if they don't - I personally would not use them.

All this information should go onto the label as well as the weight.All good fun.

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Arh well you should buy them from me and i will do this all for you LOL
      The Soap Fairy xx
      www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

Hi Thanks for responding, my suppliers do supply with these labels for me to stick on, but as they arent pretty labels I have never used them & always done my own lol! So Juts wondered if I should put it all on 1 big label or have one on the front & one on the back?

will look at your site now, never seen it before!! x

Comment

Basically it doesn't matter where you stick the labels, front or back - the information must be there - remember that the font can be no smaller than 4.

Good luck

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

hi, yep i no the info has to be on there, just trying to work out how to do it without it taking away from the soap, is it best to have ingreds etc & scent on same label?

Comment

If you hava a label on the front you are already covering some of the soap that the customer sees so a label on the back is no distraction i would have thought.
              How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

Working...
              X