can anyone help me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help me??

Hi all, I know this isn't the correct disscussion room for this....BUT i have posted on the candles one and noone will answer me

SO.....as most of you know I have recently started my own business making bath and beauty products......however I was thinking as an idea for my hampers to add some nice homemade candles too.....Do you know (as like all the regulations we have to stick to making bath and beauty products)if i need any safety checks or anything done prior to selling candles??

Any help would be grand.

Lindsay x
    Lindsay Duffy
    www.lynsirue.co.uk

I may be living in ignorance but I buy candles off the peg (or rather stick) They are beeswax and are being dipped as demonstrations at historical fairs. I buy cheapo parafin wax ones as pretend tallow ones (the real stuff is too geasy to be passed around 90 children a day) and they just come in a box. No warning or ingredients or anything.
    I could be buying from naughty/amateur/ignorant candle makers I suppose but they are all very nice people to talk to.

AnnieAnna
    www.anniethepedlar.com.

Comment

fluffy squirel can help her hubby gord makes them and i put them in my baskets
      Racheal
      www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X