Quick despatch of Melt and Pour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick despatch of Melt and Pour

Does anyhow out there reccomend someone online that despatches their melt and pour soap bases really quick? I thought Bout ordering today for hopeful delivery on Saturday, wanted to make another batch.

One other question I thought of buying a soap making book, and have read the details on here about Melinda Goss' book on Soapmaking thats on Amazon, but I wondered if this book would be the best one for someone like me a beginner adn doing melt and pour soap, any advice is helpful
    Thanks Nadine

Most soap makers started with her book - including us - what she doesn't know about soap isn't worth knowing.

Definitely a good starters book.
    She now comes over and does courses with us.

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

great book well worth buying.
      as for quick dispatch, just a soap is probably the quickest i have found
      hope that helps
      * Julie *

If you clicked the scales to add rep points then thankyou very much

SMILE AND THE WHOLE WORLD SMILES WITH YOU!

http://twitter.com/juliemarley
      http://withlovexx.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/juliemarley64

Comment

Melinda Goss book

But for those of you that have the book, is it aimed at Cold Process or Melt and Pour, I don't do the cold process stuff at all.. and prefer a book with a melt and pour emphasis...??

Thanks for your other advice, am considering and order for some base from just a soap.
        Nadine

Comment

Originally posted by nsnowehill View Post
          But for those of you that have the book, is it aimed at Cold Process or Melt and Pour, I don't do the cold process stuff at all.. and prefer a book with a melt and pour emphasis...??

Thanks for your other advice, am considering and order for some base from just a soap.
          Nadine
          It is aimed at people who want to make soap from scratch.

Sorry can't help I don't do melt and pour

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi
            I buy all my soap base from www.thesoapkitchen.co.uk they have an option for express checkout which only takes a couple of day but you do have to pay a bit extra. They are a great site

I also use www.justasoap.co.uk for most of my fragrances and colours.

Have fun
            The Soap Fairy xx
            www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

Working...
            X