Soap moulds question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap moulds question

While sorting out the back room I came across some soap moulds I bought ages ago, I was going to bung them on ebay but know nothing about soap making and thought you soapy ladies might be able to help. They are clear plastic, not rigid but would split if you trod on them (yep I know that for sure ) - is there are particular name for this type of mould? Also is there any do's and don'ts (eg soap temperature etc) for this mould that I need to include in my description?
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

HI

Have you got any idea how much you might want for them? I have just started soap making and would be glad to have a few more moulds. Is it a mould with four in, with a square, oval , round, rectangle? Maybe take a photo of them and post it.

I'm new to this but I think they are just called soap moulds. But there are ones that have 4 in one mould and then single ones too.

Hope to hear from you..
    Nadine

Comment

Might be worth dropping mark.sallai a PM as well, because he and his OH do a lot of M+P soap, and they may well be interested in buying (or trading for?) some new moulds...!
      --Matt

Web Development
      Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Just to let you know that I've popped a couple on ebay under nattynettycrafts, no bids yet with 2 days left. I have got about 7 or 8 of each mould plus some loaf moulds if anyone wants to make me an offer.
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
          Just to let you know that I've popped a couple on ebay under nattynettycrafts, no bids yet with 2 days left. I have got about 7 or 8 of each mould plus some loaf moulds if anyone wants to make me an offer.
          Good luck - hope you sell then for a realistic price.

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Working...
          X