Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essential Oils

Afternoon all,

As a newbie I thought I'd ask for advice as to essential oil suppliers. I've been though all the great supplier info on this forum but just wondered if anyone had preferences?

I think essential oils and quality are so crucial I thought I'd try and get some feedback.

Thank you!

Elly

The three I use are:

Base Formula
    Amphora
    Fresholi

Then if you want a really mind-boggling choice there's New Directions (I've not bought from there though).
    ElaineJ soap and other stuff
    website
    blog

Comment

Hi, I've used http://essentialoilsdirect.co.uk
      good choice and not bad prices either
      http://lomondsoap.blogspot.com
      http://lomondsoap.com

Comment

I was going to use Oils4life but couldn't access their website yesterday morning so placed an order with essentialoilsdirect.(above link)
        Great prices, plus ordered yesterday morning and they arrived today!

Comment

Has anyone used Amphora Aromatics (https://www.amphora-wholesale.com)?

Ah - just noticed that ElaineJ mentions them.... how's their quality / customer service? They seem quite cheap!
          Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

I've not used the wholesale side but have bought some of the more difficult to find EOs from the retail side.

Quality is fine for my purpose (fragrancing soaps etc.) I can't give an opinion re aromatherapy as I'm not an aroma therapist. MSDS details are directly downloadable.
            website
            blog

Comment

Originally posted by ElaineJ View Post
              I've not used the wholesale side but have bought some of the more difficult to find EOs from the retail side.

Quality is fine for my purpose (fragrancing soaps etc.) I can't give an opinion re aromatherapy as I'm not an aroma therapist. MSDS details are directly downloadable.
              Thank you - very helpful! Has their delivery been quick / reliable in your experience?
              Carol

Comment

Sorry - meant to put that in.

Delivery quick and reliable.
                website
                blog

Comment

Essential Oil

Hi,
                  There are some essential oils which are naturally anti-inflammatory like German chamomile. The chamazulene compound found in German chamomile shows strong anti-inflammatory activity when used both topically and orally. You can know more information on MOD EDIT - PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Comment

Essential Oils

Hi,
                    When purchasing a Essential Oil it is important to know there is a difference between an Essential Oil and a Fragrance Oil. You can get more information from Mod edit...............now you're getting boring.
                    Last edited by Peter; 04-12-2008, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Grrr ... why do spammers do it?!?!? Is it really worth it??? Does it honestly get them business / click-throughs, or are they just doing it to annoy us???!!

Carol

Comment

Aura Wholesale is another - not sure if I'm allowed to type the address of the site but they are registered with the Soil Association and the ATC - They only sell therapeutic graded oils.

I use these at my practice- they post worldwide and next day to the UK too .

They are Devon based if I remember right?

Comment

Working...
                        X