im so happy!!! no more wrinkles!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im so happy!!! no more wrinkles!!!

today i received my first set of 'lysedia' anti ageaing creams! i ordered them on their site afetr seeing them in selfridges last week. of course i went stright for the kill with the Botomax anti wrinkle mask, after 25 minutes i peeled the mask oof my face, it felt a bit tingly, but when i looked in the mirror i was amazed. before i had huge wrinkles on my forhead and crowsfeet around my eyes, i couldnt beleive that after 25 minutes they were about half as deep!! so girls im going out tonight!! anyway apparently best results are after a 3 week application of these creams, so ill let u guys know how it goes
    OMG what am igoing to wear though lol

oh btw is there anyone else using these creams? i really want to know about all of them, especially the slimming cream lol.

Originally posted by Jane765 View Post

oh btw is there anyone else using these creams? i really want to know about all of them, especially the slimming cream lol.
    ummmm wow I think.. lol... Peterart you got anything to say here

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Those masks sound fantastic.
      Ive started to use a range thats not available in the shops.I have to admit that my eye wrinkles seemed to have got better since ive been using it.At least, I think they have, it may all just be in my head.
      The lady that talked to us about it was beautiful,she looked like Ulrika Johnson.
      I had to ask how old she was(im like that, especially when the person is promoting wrinkle cream)She said on her next birthday she would be 40!!We all gasped in amazment.She looked about 30!!!

Needless to say I bought everything she uses.
      https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

lol im just starting to get my first ickle wrinkles and already im really beceoming a sucker for all the ads on tele and those girls in the dept stores that promise to preform miracles!

A slimming cream sounds amazing tho! Lol tell us more!

Comment

Originally posted by HollyR View Post
          lol im just starting to get my first ickle wrinkles and already im really beceoming a sucker for all the ads on tele and those girls in the dept stores that promise to preform miracles!

A slimming cream sounds amazing tho! Lol tell us more!
          Its meant to burst the fat cells and turn the fat to liquid so u pee it out lol. thats what the guy in selfridges told me lol i was like eeew lol but it is meant to work really well, a few of my friends are now trying it and they seem to love the stuff lol. guess ill give it a try soon hehe
          xx

Comment

Wow, now that is what i call science!!
            I bet it's expensive but let us know if it works for your friends - im always up for a little cheat (or doing things the easy way as i like to call it!)

Comment

Hi,

I find this question. I think that if if you have wrinkles that crams don´t help too much so I can offer you not cream but some cosmetic procedure. You can find it on this page MOD EDIT - IT'S A CRAFT FORUM!!!!!
              Last edited by Peter; 19-08-2007, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X