Where can I buy home made soaps,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy home made soaps,

I am looking to source a home made soap supplier to sell on an e commerce site. Do you knows where I could find a supplier?
    Wood crafting is a lost art, which can seen in the timeless beauty of solid oak furniture

Home Made Soap

I make and sell soaps - if you google Estheticals you can find a wholesale section.

It depends what you are looking for - Cheap and Cheerful Glycerine Soaps or Cold Processed Natural Soaps (These are made with Butters and Oils which are Saponified) - no chemicals and no nasties but more expensive and they take longer to make.

I make those too - either Cold Processed, Whipped Room Temperature or Ice Cream Soaps (also called Bath Butter) - you'll find some pictures on Delipots or search Estheticals on Ebay as a user ID).

Get in touch if you're interested...
    for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
    plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
    Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

Could this be what you are looking for?
      Last edited by Sheabutter Cottage; 25-09-2009, 08:17 PM.
      blog
      site
      fanpage

Comment

hi if you email me your requirement i may be able to help all one word MOD EDIT - PLEASE READ POSTING RULES RE PROMOTION
        Last edited by Peter; 30-09-2008, 09:46 PM.
        Racheal
        www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

homemade soaps

Hi Jim Jim, we sell handmade soap and bath bombs if you are interested. But if you want more choice a quick google search for handmade soap or handcrafted soap will give you some results. Also , if you try e-bay there is a lot of soap crafters on there who would love to have your business.

Cheers

chris from the soap store

Comment

Originally posted by jimjam View Post
            I am looking to source a home made soap supplier to sell on an e commerce site. Do you knows where I could find a supplier?
            Hi,
            I am the owner of The Soap Cauldron,
            If you enter our site name into Google you will be presented with our website.

Once you have our site up have a poke around & if you like what you see you may register for wholesale by clicking the wholesale button on the left.

Comment

supply

Hi,

If you google deedoo ltd you should find us also
              How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

Hi,
                I sell palm free cold process soap. I make it in small batches 1-2kg. Have a look at my profile here, my blog or my website
                http://lomondsoap.blogspot.com
                http://lomondsoap.com

Comment

Working...
                X