Epsom salts....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epsom salts....

where can i buy these from or are the ones you buy in the garden centre the same ? xx jo xx

http://kinglakescrafts.blogspot.com/

Hi

You can get them from www.justasoap.co.uk

Regards
    The Soap Fairy xx
    www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

You used to be able to buy them from chemists but I'm remembering a time when my mum sent me to get some when my dad was ill - I was probably not 10 years old then and lets just say I'm the wrong side of 40 now.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I was just going to add that Epsom Salts were a cure for 'personal' problems when I was a child - I didn't know they were still made.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

thanx everyone xx jo xx

http://kinglakescrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
            I was just going to add that Epsom Salts were a cure for 'personal' problems when I was a child - I didn't know they were still made.
            How personal is 'personal'?

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
              How personal is 'personal'?

Si.
              Do you really need to know? How graphic can I be?
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                Do you really need to know? How graphic can I be?
                I've heard enough.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

you can get them at jc peacock ltd. http://www.peacocksalt.com/
                  Last edited by astleysoapco; 21-09-2008, 03:48 PM.
                  astleysoapco.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by kinglake View Post
                    where can i buy these from or are the ones you buy in the garden centre the same ? xx jo xx

I am a real novice at all this, but out of interest, what are epsom salts used for?

Cheers

Lara

Comment

Epsom Salt is also known as magnesium sulphate. Originally it was found in Epsom, Surrey but today it is a manufactured product.

It is commonly used in the bath as bath salts where it is said to ease stress, flush out toxins, help ease migraines plus other benefits.

Use epsom salts for treating aching muscles, sports injuries, foot baths, relieve sore muscles and for just relaxing.

101 uses for this salt ranging from bath salts to a skin softener to cleaning your bathroom tiles. It is also used in the gardening world to correct magnesium deficiencies in soils and plants.

Recently the growth in the floatation market has highlighted the benefits of epsom salt in the floatation tank.

Hope this helps...James
                      astleysoapco.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X