Chill Pills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chill Pills

Does anyone know where I can get the moulds for chill pills. I have got one but it is just a small round mould. I have seen several where they are much smaller - are these machine made as this is the only place I have seen this size and shape. Help please as i have had a request for some - also while I am here - is it best to spritz with water or witch hazel as I have seen different recipes either using water or witch hazel and must admit I have a bit of a problem when i use water.

Thanks you lovely lovely people (creep creep)
    The Soap Fairy xx
    www.thesoapfairy.net

I thought I was about to discover the answer to all my prayers when I saw the title of your thread!! Now I know what you are looking for I am sorry to say I haven't got a clue...
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

I found this. Not sure if it's any good for you.

It won't allow me to post the link as I'm such a new member, but it's on:-

dennycraftmoulds dot co dot uk

Click on All Moulds (top left one I think).

Comment

Hi Soap Fairy

I have seen the type of bath chill moulds you are referring about on ebay previously if you do a search on bath bomb moulds. Re the spritzing I use a mixture of half witchhazel and half water or as an alternative I use a base oil.

Hope that helps

Belinda

Comment

CNC Milling & Turning,Swiss Turning.

hello friends,

I am interested in knowing about cnc machine but I don’t know where I can get proper information. I have gone through riversidemachine.com site but I don’t know whether it is helpful for me or not. So please if you know more about it reply me immediately.

Comment

what!!!!

No worries found a hand held one on an american site that makes the chill pill shape. Awaiting delivery and confirmation of postage cost

Thanks for your help - still can't get the mixture right but do have plenty of fairy dust now!! lol
            The Soap Fairy xx
            www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

Working...
            X