Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beadsbydesign
    Super Moderator
    Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
    • Jan 2006

wrinkle control

With ollie causing me all that stress and being fast on my way to 40 i have one or two (ah hem!) wrinkles. the ones above my nose on my forehead are particuallly noticable. Anyway, on my Marie Claire Magazine this month I got an amazing little sample of the OLay Regenerist. It works fantastically. the effect is temporary, but the wrinkles are sort of puffed up and become barely noticable which is a great thing. Just thought I'd tell you all how pleased I am.
    My sister got me the subscription as a birthday present and it's fab as it always comes with a brilliant free gift. I've so far had flip flops, body butter from body shop, a bag from debenhams and now the regenerist. it's like having a present every month. and then Eden (8) sits down and reads the magazine from cover to cover!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.
  • Pagan
    Super crafter
    • Apr 2008

I've used Olay since I was 9 years old, every day. I swear by it and the amount of people who are surprised when I tell them how old I am!
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

• Poppy4lee
      500+ Crafters Club
      • May 2007

Now I've hit 50 I try to be really careful about the products that I use on my skin. From what you've said Regenerist sounds brilliant! I've just ordered some skin care products by a company called Philosophy, it's had some really good write-ups, so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it lives up to expectations!
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

• Pebbles
        Super crafter
        • Oct 2007

My mum was 50 this year, she has never smoked and drinks only occasionally, she has also used olay since she was a teenager and her skin is lovely, she does not look 50, in fact her skin is probably in much better condition that mine and I am half her age!

Not sure I like the sound of using cream that puffs up my face though! sounds dodgy to me.......... why don't you just find something you are allergic to instead, it'll have the same effect (and probably be much cheaper!)
        www.beadlab.com

Comment

• craftyjan
          Super crafter
          • Mar 2008

ive used oil of olay since i was in my 20s im now 48 and people dont think i look my age i swear by my cream but you must moisturise every day and dont forget your hands .
          Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Critchley
            Super Moderator
            Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
            • Jun 2008

They don't sell it by the bucketful so there is no point in my bothering now. Haha
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
            X