Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kits

If I wanted to sell kits for bath bomb making and lip balms do these need to be certidied? also what cost would I be looking at to geta very plain lip balm certified and what exactly do the labs do to test them? Also any1 know any good sources for lip balm tins (100s or so)
    Thanks

Hi

If you are selling a kit then no. No need to have them cert. But if you chnage the ingredients in any way (from what you have bought), then yes. Bassically, the ingredients are ok, if it is kept the same way you bought it. I am 99% sure without looking into the cosmetic regulations directory.
    astleysoapco.co.uk

Comment

ohh sorry you wanted lip balm tins too. Yeah, erhh this will do the trick - jjpack.co.uk. If they dont do them in small amounts, then shout at them down the phone, at least thats what I did!!
      astleysoapco.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by astleysoapco View Post
        jjpack.co.uk
        http://www.jjpack.com
        blog
        site
        fanpage

Comment

Originally posted by slugworth View Post
          If I wanted to sell kits for bath bomb making and lip balms do these need to be certidied? also what cost would I be looking at to geta very plain lip balm certified and what exactly do the labs do to test them? Also any1 know any good sources for lip balm tins (100s or so)
          Thanks
          You can sell the kits without certification. You can however offer certified lip balm kits to your customers.
          Cost of certification really depends on the assessor.

Thorne have some tins depending on the size you need.
          blog
          site
          fanpage

Comment

i forgot to mention ebottles.co.uk
            astleysoapco.co.uk

Comment

thanks id want to leave them as plain as possibly, vegan and no flavours for alergy sufferers, people could add what they know they are safe with

Comment

Remember though if you are selling kits and people want to go on to sell they will need to get products certified if they are adding things to your bases
                How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

Working...
                X