X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purplesparkle
    replied
    Hmm.. I was thinking of placing an order with them.. not sure if I will now!

Filing a claim with paypal isn't difficult, I've unfortunately had to do it twice recently! The first time the seller refunded me as soon as they heard of the dispute, the second time I had to wait the 20 days that they give the seller to respond, but no response so the money went back onto my card. I was quite impressed really! (both were orders not received and sellers weren't replying to my emails)

Leave a comment:

• The Soap Fairy
    replied
    Must admit they are not the best at responding to emails. I know when I was trying to get my certification it was a nightmare trying to get through to them.

I haven't ordered from them recently (although must admit I was going to order some soap base tonight) but the last time i did order it took quite a while to come through. I am sure if people are having a problem they will soon add a post.

If you want a different supplier you could try The Soap Kitchen - they are very good and reasonably quick delivery.

Hope you get your order soon

The Soap Fairy
    xx

Leave a comment:

• Ger
    started a topic Problems with the soap tub???

Problems with the soap tub???

Has anyone else had problems with the above?? I placed an order with them on the 1st june and still haven't had my order through I have emailed and tried to call but with no luck, thankfully I have paid vis paypal so I'm hoping I can claim for goods not received but I've never done it before
Working...
X