Soapcentre.co.uk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soapcentre.co.uk

Can anybody tell me if you have had any dealings with Soapcentre.co.uk before. I am having terrible trouble with them and wonder if this is the normal??

What sort of problems are you having with them!. I used them before gaining my certification to make my own products and must say that the orders seem to take for ages to come through and a couple of the items I brought - cant remember - i think they were the chill pills smelt horrible and ended up throwing them away so total loss of any profit. Thankfully I can now make my own

The Soap Fairy
    xxxxx
    The Soap Fairy xx
    www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

I had loads of trouble with them, before I started making my own stuff, too. They still owe me money, their products were naff and they couldn't give a sh*t about customer service.
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

their customer service is awful
        every order i have placed with them has taken atleast 4 weeks to arrive. every order i have had to chase & threaten them to either send my goods or refund my money.
        when ever i complain i never get a reply but strangely within a couple of hours of issuing a dispute with paypal they contact me.
        they never contact me to state if there is a delay with my orders

1 time i made them personally deliver my order as it had taken well over 6 weeks & they kept saying it would go out the next day after phoning them but it never did

i would avoid them at all costs
        their products are not worth the agro

Comment

The problems I am having have been much the same. I placed an order with them two months ago and am still waiting for the order to be completed. I can never contact them by telephone or their livechat and when I finally managed to contact them on the Md'S mobile number they piled another load of rubbish excuses on to me. I have had to contact the credit card company for a refund as the soap centre seems to have disappeared of the face of the planet now. Also, after researching the company further I have found that the company numbers etc that they give on their website do not belong to they at all. Really terrible compant and the products aren't that good to put up with their nonsense.

Comment

oh that's really annoying, I have never dealt with them but never would now!!

You should explain this to some kind of authority - trading standards maybe? That way can stop other people having same problems.

Visit my blog!
            http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
            www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

re: soap centre

I am sorry to hear about your dealings with the soap centre.
              On a daily basis i am talking to people who have, like yourself placed orders with this company and they all have the same problem. Late delivery, no communications and all had their money taken. It saddens me as a wholesale supplier that this one company can taint the market.
              I can only suggest you talk to trading standards and try to take matters further.
              I wish you well

Sue
              How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

Thanks for the advice,

I have put a report in now to both trading standards and also to companies house regarding the false company number that they are using on their website. I notice that they are now no longer taking orders and their phone lines have been disconnected!!! As it seems that this is their third attempt at trading I wonder how long it will be before they pop back up under a different name!!! Perhaps I will make sure to check out the directors names of any company I use in the future.
                You say that you are a wholsale supplier - what company are you?

Kerry

Comment

Don't know if this is any help - but it's not the address on their site.
                  http://www.who.is/whois-uk/ip-address/soapcentre.co.uk/

Comment

I have sent you a private message as i do not think i can post link on board.

regards
                    sue
                    How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Comment

Help

deedoo

Been looking for new wholesaler can you help?

Now need someone who can turn around orders ASAP an dwith good range of products.

Comment

re:

Hi Buster,

I have sent you a private message.

regards

sue

Comment

Thanks for the heads up
                          I dabble in soap-making, and the last time I bought anything (over a year ago now, since I got into cardmaking), finding reasonably-priced UK suppliers was difficult, and I ended up ordering things from the US and Australia.
                          I don't make anything to sell, just for me and friends/family, but if I decide to buy any more I'll remember to check who I'm dealing with first

Comment

HI

I used to work for Soapcentre in the office, unfortunately I was the person who had to take all the complaints etc, because the owners of the business, could not be bothered. I left because I was sick of the lies and them not paying their suppliers too, so they could make the orders. Which is why no one got their orders. Because no suppliers would deal with them. They still owe me wages from April, they have disappeared and I would advise people NOT TO DEAL WITH THEM!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM they will take your money and use your money for personal reasons.

Originally posted by Poppy4lee View Post
                            I had loads of trouble with them, before I started making my own stuff, too. They still owe me money, their products were naff and they couldn't give a sh*t about customer service.

Comment

I bought stuff from the soap centre at the start of the year and had no problems at all, so put another order in at the start of May. Found out yesterday they'd gone bust. Explains why i couldnt get in touch with them. All there things are on ebay. I'm going to bid, i want my order haha, i can see it on one of the pictures. (probs not mine but its what i ordered)

Anyway i suggest getting in touch with your bank if you paid via credit card. I'm hoping to get my money back but i'm not getting my hopes up. If you paid via paypal you should also be able to get it back, but if you paid with a cheque or debit card you're kinda screwed.

Hope you havent lost too much. I'm gutted now too because its left me in the learch. I only bought bath bombs, well one the sheep and car ones and chill pills as i'm rubbish at making them. I hate making bath bombs with a passion! No one else seems to make them
                              http://www.folksy.com/shops/SoapsByLaura
                              http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Soaps-By-Laura

Comment

Working...
                              X