Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bead Supplies Web Sites

Hi,

I have been making jewellery for about 18 months now and have tended to buy from about 3 websites mainly, have just found this forum today, and wondered where you guys tend to buy your beads/findings etc from online?

thanks

Claire

Am not sure if I am allowed to post this or not - but I guessI will get a smacked wrist if I am out of order??

I make jewellery and tiaras, and due to having masses of excess materials (Swarovski require a hefty annual spend to keep my account open!) I have opened an online store for all things Swarovski, with a few tiara making bits thrown in!

Its the Unique Beads link in my sig. We add to it every couple of weeks. But if you are looking for something in particular then give us a shout - we want to expand, but there are so many things available, we aren't sure which way to go! Am trying to keep it a bit unusual

K xx
    I LOVE this horse. He makes me laugh every time I see him. He is mine.

www.uniquebeads.co.uk - Swarovski components, including filigrees
    www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

Comment

.....................and as someone who has spent a small fortune on the things, I can confirm that you won't get 5301 4mm bicones a lot cheaper retail! I thought I'd see if you were going to stick around before I said how good your prices were Starstruck!

Comment

Well Beadsage - now I officially heart you (Oh dear - have been browsing on Etsy too long! LOL!!)

We having been trading for a couple of years now, although very much as a back burner business as my love is actually creating jewellery. My mum came on board almost a year ago and since then we have been gradually building up. Am rather partial to discount codes as well - so if there is somewhere on here that I can post a code for....say...15% off....just point me in the right direction.

Oh and believe me...I'm gonna stick here, like some sticky thing stuck to something sticky that will never lose its stickiness......

I love the pooing horse too much to leave:

www.starstruck-designs.co.uk - Beautifully handcrafted tiaras, jewellery and other crystal accessories.

Comment

oh dear - it makes me laugh soooooo much!!

Comment

Thanks I will def have a look later when i have more time as use a lot of swarovski in my pieces

Comment

Hi Claire,

I've got a really comprehensive range of Sterling Silver findings, chain and beads. Also stock Gold Fill, as well as Silver Plated and Gold plated

Could be worth a look if you use any of the above

Debbie
              www.beadservice.net
              On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Wow, starstrucks swarkie prices are pretty good!

I like your jewellery too, it's lovely, all sparkly and beautiful

Here's that horse for you again!
                www.beadlab.com

Comment

Tee Hee...

Cheers Pebbles (for website comments and the horse - although mostly the horse!!)

...simple things.....and all that! lol

Comment

Ahem..................we aim to please.

Comment

He's a bit of a naughty horse though....wouldn't let him do that on my carpet !

Peter... can you find any cats, cos I'm a kitty fan, and I'm sure some would love dogs too,

Debbie
                      www.beadservice.net

Comment

ooh ooh ohh - Cats!! Am rather cat person myself.

And what about a sparkly one (not that I am a magpie or anything? lol)

K xx

Comment

Dumdedumdedum...................

Comment

Thankyou Peter

Debbie
                            www.beadservice.net

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
                              Dumdedumdedum...................

Ahhh.. that was nice Peter !
                              Mel