Gothic Choker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gothic Choker

HELP. I am relatively new to beading but I have been asked to make a gothic choker for someone as a christmas present. Brief, likes chunky, black, sparkly and gothic. They want to pay £15 maximum. I am not too sure on what is gothic but I have done a search on the internet and it has come up with lots of lace like products which I won't be able to do.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

eeerrrrrrr.......................I just answered this on another forum.............spooky huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
      eeerrrrrrr.......................I just answered this on another forum.............spooky huh?

Posted on a couple of forums as I have racked my brains for what to do within the price range but couldn't come up with anything. It isn't the choker or the chunky that is the problem, it is the gothic intake on things.

Was it you that suggested Primark?

Comment

Yes ...............sorry about that, but your friend is giving you a very tight budget! You probably could find something 'ready made' of fairly good quality for that price.

Comment

I just got new stock of pewter charms and one of them is a skull Can't get any gothier than that. My neighbour added one to her already heavily bag charmed handbag!
          Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

How about you buy a swarovski scallop drop in black for about £2, then czech crystal (czech beads are cheaper)beads in black to make up the main necklace length, add the scallop as a focal point/pendant then buy some black lace and tie it in a bow at the top of the pendant.
            https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X